Us humans are all wanting to get back to our normals. But what about our furry friends? Have you been noticing them becoming bored? Acting out of the norm? Possibly disruptive?
Without their client visits we may need to compensate them in other ways. A few tidbits for interaction from our members to help keep your pet acclimated:
- Allow the neighborhood children to play with your pets.
- Take them to Home Depot, Lowes or other places that allow animals.
- Play hide and seek with treats/toys and have them search out and find.
- Place food/treats in a Snuffle Mat, puzzle games and boxes.
- Review “Hunger for Words” training on the web.
- This is also a good time to teach new tricks to your pet.